Curriculum - QA Manual Testing :
i. Developing/writing Software Test Plans, Test Case Design, and Test Scripts based on User Requirements, Specifications and System Requirements documents.
ii. Designing Test Cases/Test Scripts/Test Conditions for the Unit Testing, verifying and validating Web based e-commerce applications, like Boundary Value Analysis.
iii. Introduction to RDBMS Oracle and SQL Server, SQL, Query writing, creating and updating data bases. Introduction to Unix commands and creating schema for data bases.
iv. Developing pseudo test data for test scenarios and test cases using Microsoft tools such as MS Excel and MS Access.
v. Doing backend testing and validating XML, HTML, and CSS data.
vi. Testing of Backend Batch Processing, ETL, and Data warehousing projects.
vii. SQL Queries using Group functions, Joins, Cursors.
viii. Understanding of WSDL, XSD, Schema, DTD, XML documents for Web Services Testing.
ix. Introduction to web technologies like Web Services, REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, and Java.
6. Introduction to GUI , Functional, Integration , Regression, Database, Stress and Load, System testing on different configurations product & web based applications.
7. How to define the tests processes required to verify applications based on complicated business logic.
8. Using Configuration Management tools like Clear Case, Clear Quest.
9. Introduction to Junit, TestNG framework for Unit testing, Maven and Ant for Project building tool, Jenkins, Hudson for Continuous Integration.
10. Working on functional testing of SOAP and RESTful Web Services using SOAP UI Tool.
11. Bug Severity analysis, Bug tracking and Bug Reporting, by prioritizing issues using Defect Management tools like HP ALM Quality Center (QC), Bugzilla, Test Central and JIRA.
12. Database Testing using interfaces like TOAD and SQL Navigator.
13. Providing the efficient locators strategy like XPath and CSS to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
14. Testing of mobile application (IOS, Android, and Windows) testing such as functional Testing, Compatibility testing of browsers (Chrome, IE, Firefox and Safari).
15. Coordinating with business analysts for reviewing Business requirement documents (BRD) and software requirement documents (SRD) for creating test cases.
16. Writing SQL queries and using DBMS to perform backend data validations.
17. Source version control tools such as Subversion (SVN) & GIT.
18. Continuous integration using JENKINS to support tools likes CVS subversion, GIT and execute Apache ANT and apache Maven.
19. Introduction to Load Testing and performance testing using Load Runner and JMeter.
20.Introduction to Technical Writing/Documentation (high level and detailed requirements) skills.
QA Manual Tester
Training classes on QA Manual Testing will start and be available to subscribers from Saturday Sept 2, 2017 from physical location of our Training Center at Edison/ Iselin, NJ and as live Webinar. Details are as below: